Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chase Scene





In this project, titled The Chase Scene, we were required to film a short video involving a chase scene. I learned how to use my knowledge from the six shot system and apply it when trying to create a story line. In my next project I will do a couple takes of each shot just to make sure you get exactly the shot you want. In this project, we worked in a group of three, which was more difficult than our last projects because you had to make sure everyone was on the same page or you wouldn’t get the correct shots. It was helpful though, when trying to storyboard you had more ideas and perspectives to include in your video. In my next project, I would make sure we went over the storyboard and each shot before actually filming. That way everything is clearer and we would take less time having to stop and clear things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment