Thursday, February 26, 2015

Interview




This quarter I learned lots of things about video techniques. I learned all about the six shot system and what shots to use to guarantee that my video flows together nicely. This quarter also taught me how to collaborate with lots of different people and create a great video that includes everyone’s ideas. From the beginning of the year, I have come a long way in video. I learned how to use Final Cut Pro and all the shortcuts like favorites and the blade tool. I also learned how to use the camera and tripod, which I had never done before this quarter. The projects we did also let me work with and get to know people I had never talked to before. I will be able to take what I learned from this quarter and apply it to my projects that I do in school and out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment