Friday, September 26, 2014

My Name Logo

    In this project we were assigned to create a logo that resembled our personalities. We started by learning about the meaning of different shapes, fonts and colors then sketched rough drafts on a piece of paper. Once we had a general idea of what we wanted, we opened up illustrator to make our logos come to life. Tools we used were the shape tool,  a variety of fonts and different colors. 
    A difficult part of this assignment was trying to decide what fonts I wanted to represent my personality. Also trying to get all my initials to line up with each other. I addressed these by finding colors that represented my personality like purple and gold. Purple is very girly and the color of royalty so gold went very well with purple. Next time I would try to download new fonts if possible and make the outside stroke thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment